Claiming on your insurance can seem like a daunting process but it doesn’t need to be. Regardless of fault, the helpful and experienced team at Ultimate can assist in all insurance matters, including claims handling, to ensure that the process is as stress-free for you as possible.
Two simple steps to a stress-free insurance claim:
1. Ask the insurance company for your unique Claim Reference Number
2. Tell us the Claim Reference Number and insurance company name and we’ll do the rest
Once the insurance company have granted us authorisation we will contact you to get your vehicle booked in at a convenient date.
Ultimate are proud to have worked in conjunction with many of the UK’s leading insurance companies including:
• Direct Line
• NFU Mutual
Why choose Ultimate?
• Free courtesy vehicles available - never be without transport
• Excess reduction – we can save you £100’s
• Genuine manufacturer parts used – manufacturer warranty kept intact
• Life-time guarantee on repairs and paintwork – superior quality repairs
• Waive any ‘non-approved’ repairer fees – don’t be bullied into losing your rights
"My insurance company have told me that I must use their own “approved” repairer. Is this true?"
No. It is your vehicle and you can choose who repairs it. Many insurers have networks of their ‘’approved’’ repairers and they may try and convince you to have your car repaired where they choose. This is for their convenience not yours.
“Approved repairers” are often on commission-based schemes where the main aim is to get through a high volume of repairs at the lowest possible cost to the insurance company. Premier work for you, not the insurance company, meaning that we will never cut corners or costs and ensure that your vehicle is repaired to the highest standard complete with a life-time warranty on all paintwork.
"Do I need more than one estimate?"
No. Legally you only need to provide one estimate. It is the job of the insurance engineers to negotiate with the body-shop on costs.
Speak to our dedicated insurance team for more information.